With infinite sympathy for the afflicted,
we provide medical care at all times without self-praise or self-satisfaction.
- We provide advanced, safe, qualified and patient-centered medical services.
- We respect patients' rights, dignity, and privacy.
- We provide patients with an ideal environment from the patient’s perspective.
- We provide that follow international standards in order to respond adequately to societal needs.
- We develop compassionate, open-minded and competent healthcare professionals.
- Patients have equal rights to receive high-quality and safe medical cares.
- Patients have full rights to access a clear description of their diseases and treatments, and the right to receive related interpretation.
- Patients have the right to choose or refuse any treatment plans proposed by doctors.
- Patients have the right to state views and requirements of their diseases.
- Patients have the right of privacies to be protected and respected.
Notice to Patients
In order to provide high-quality medical services to you, we appreciate all your understanding and cooperation listed below.
- Please inform us your health condition in detail correctly as much as possible.
- Please consult if you have any difficulty to understand the therapy.
- Please don't bother others and interfere with the therapies.
- Please follow the rules of hospital.
- Please cooperate with us in the education and research projects assigned by the university hospital.