The Scholarship from Fujita Health University
Please download the grant details from below (PDF file);
*To get the application details, please contact the Center for the International Relations.
Subsidies and Scholarships from the Japanese Government
JASSO "Scholarships for International Students in Japan"
Please look through the website in below;
MEXT Scholarship for embassy recommendation 2022
Please read the details carefully and go through the procedures referring to the guideline.
Qualifications for applying
Research students who are to enter FHU in the spring semester (April, May) or the autumn semester (September, October) and meet the either conditions below
1. Regular students enrolled in master’s, doctoral, or professional graduate courses
2. Non-regular student in undergraduate, master’s, doctoral and students receiving the preparatory education
1. Regular students enrolled in doctoral courses: 145,000yen per month
2. Regular students enrolled in master’s or professional degree courses: 144,000yen per month
3. Students receiving preparatory education and non-regular students: 143,000yen per month
Fees for the entrance examination, matriculation, and tuition at university will be paid by MEXT.
An airline ticket to arrive in Japan (arriving date should be within 2 weeks before and after starting the university’s academic term.)
How to apply for:
You can apply for the scholarship through the Japanese embassy in your country.
For more details, please see the application guidelines for 2022 as below;
|Around April 2021||Call for application opens at each Japanese diplomatic mission/Submission
of application documents
|Around June||First screening|
|Until Aug.27||Request a provisional acceptance to Japanese universities|
|End of Sept.||Submission a Placement Reference Application Form|
|From Oct.||Second screening and university placement|
|Jan.- Feb. 2022||Notification of results of selection and university placement|